Thursday, May 22, 2008

I am Sick in the Head

I think I've come down with something. My head and body ache, especially my head. I was about to cancel from going to a Counseling Class I was registered to attend. But even though I felt like crap, my wife and I went. It was a very encouraging hour and a half. The class is taught by Freddy Baez, a professor at Alliance Theological Seminary, a Professional Therapist, and a preacher. Though I went sick, I still came home sick, but with a very encouraging word of God from Hebrews 13:20-21. This word help see how serving is a result of being saved by Jesus Christ. And that God is working in us to change us and equip us to serve him according to His will.
Lord help me continually come to the Great Shepherd who gracious leads me and helps me to serve you rightly.

No comments: