Saturday, May 17, 2008

Home Sweet Home

This past week I was in Atlanta, GA for some work training and last night I finally returned home to my beautiful pregnant wife. I had been delayed 2 hours because of rainy weather in New York City, so it made my desire to get home so much more urgent. I reached my apartment door at 1:00 am and to my pleasant surprise, as I was pulling my keys out, I hear the door being unlocked. Even though I had told her to go to sleep first, my lovely wife was waiting for me all that time. Better than that, the smile on her face was priceless and I could see the comfort, relief, and happiness she was experiencing. She's a a tough little lady and to see her like this made me know how much she loves me and missed me this past week.

I wonder how I will be when our King finally returns and brings us home?

No comments: